[Pacemaker] using ip route change with pacemaker

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 11:39:09 EDT 2011

> crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:Route
>
> man ocf_heartbeat_Route
>
> Feel free to also tell the author of that howto. :)

Actually I'm using this command already for the extern ip to connect to my
provider. I had for days the problem with the internal ip for the phones,
these registering on the virtual ip, but getting aswer from the main-ip
associated to the nic.

So I'm using now a script like

ip route change 192.168.1.0/24 src 192.168.1.126 dev eth0 which is started
trough lsb:fixrouting. Maybe I made a mistake with ocf:heartbeat:Route,
and thats why it wasn't working.

And I thought about writing a new complete tutorial for this, but I have
to find time for this.

So far,
Georg :)