[Pacemaker] crm abend with message AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'values'

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Thu Oct 13 05:49:42 EDT 2011

On 2011-10-13 11:36, Kulovits Christian - OS ITSC wrote:
> Hi,
> send this message just to report an error.
> I am coming from the mainframe side and so far I don't like vi. Normal config changes are done with ultraedit and spflite using xml files.

Ahem, you could also use an octal editor or punchcards if so inclined.
:) Or set EDITOR={joe,nano,emacs,whathaveyou} and use your favorite
editor with the shell "configure edit" command.

As far as the shell exception is concerned, I'll humbly defer to Dejan.

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with Pacemaker?