[Pacemaker] crm_master triggering assert section != NULL

Yves Trudeau y.trudeau at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 12 13:36:02 EDT 2011

Hi Florian,
   I pushed the latest code to LP, the agent use notification now.
Also, most of the start/stop of resource have been removed.  In my
opinion, the existing agent would need a major rewrite to support the
required logic.   I think indeed it will a good idea to sit and talk at
PLUK about it.  Maybe Pacemaker cannot be used but that would be sad.

Regards,

Yves