[Pacemaker] Pacemaker multi node configuration

Luciano Sitzia l.sitzia at lsinformatica.net
Wed Oct 5 09:38:30 EDT 2011

Hello Nick, I have already read this tutorial and for two node configuration
is quite clear
but I didn't get how to setup four primary nodes switching to the same
secondary if one of
them will fail.
Do you have a tutorial/example where this situation is explained.

Thank you again.

My  best regards.

Luciano