[Pacemaker] Stonith Device on a VM

Max Williams Max.Williams at betfair.com
Wed Oct 5 07:29:26 EDT 2011

I have, using fence_virsh. Here is my config for one fence device mapped to one node:
primitive fence_cluster2.test stonith:fence_virsh params ipaddr="192.168.100.1" action="reboot" login="root" passwd="password" port="cluster-test-2" pcmk_host_list="cluster2.test" pcmk_host_check="static-list" pcmk_host_map=""

Hope that helps!
Max