[Pacemaker] How to recover from an unclean shutdown

Sun Oct 30 13:21:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a long time heartbeat (v1) users, I'm now experimenting with
pacemaker and corosync using two virtual machine (ubuntu oneiric,
corosync and pacemaker from repo) to prepare the migration of my clusters.

After configuring some services I uncleany shutdown a virtual machine
(server1 was hunging on stopping corosync since I did a configuration
mistake) now only the service that was on server2 start, I think the
problem is the following:

Oct 30 17:24:47 server2 pengine: [2323]: debug: native_assign_node: All
nodes for resource drbd_disk:1 are unavailable, unclean or shutting down
(server1: 0, -1000000)

how recover from this situation? (I already tryed crm node clearstate
server1)

Please note that if I stop corosync and I manually start drbd the drbd
resources starts fine.

Attached are the whole logs and my conf, I can share the virtual
machines too if needed,

thanks
Nicola