[Pacemaker] Pacemaker Digest, Vol 47, Issue 74

Arturo Borrero Gonzalez cer.inet at linuxmail.org
Wed Oct 26 16:57:13 EDT 2011

Hi there.

Now i'm very busy building an openldap active/active cluster with pacemaker,
and I don't have the time to translate.

I think that when I have a bit more free time I will translate the full
document. In fact, I remember that I start translating by the time of the
original publication, but stopped because I went out of time.

Thanks for your possitive appreciation.

By the time of writting the document, afaik, it was the only documentation
in spanish regarding HA firewall clustering. That's why I think it would be
nice to link or host in the Pacemaker wiki.

Best regards.

--
/* Arturo Borrero Gonzalez || cer.inet at linuxmail.org */
/* Use debian gnu/linux! Best OS ever! */