[Pacemaker] cib not connected

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at corp.mail.ru
Mon Oct 24 13:08:41 EDT 2011

Hello.

corosync-1.4.1
pacemaker-1.1.5
pacemaker runs with "ver: 1"

I run on strange problem. Hope someone can help me.

I have 9 nodes cluster. All was fine till I need to reboot a node.
After reboot it don`t want to come back to cluster with "not in our
membership" error.

I happens with other 2 nodes on this cluster.

Network is fine.
rm -rf /var/lib/heartbeat/crm/*  not helps.

I ask for help at IRC and we do this:
I run one node with debug for few sec and I strace cib process. Both in
links below.
In debug logs we found "cib not connected" error but can`t understand
reason of this.

Debug logs: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1932700/corosync.log.debug.gz
cib strace: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1932700/cib-starce.log.gz

P.S. I have equal problem on other cluster and "fix" it with shutdown
all nodes(corosync + pacemaker), rm -rf /var/lib/heartbeat/crm/* ,
startup all nodes. But it`s not really an option. :-)

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill