[Pacemaker] When a resource starts all at once in environment using utilization, score may not work

Yuusuke Iida iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Oct 20 08:43:21 EDT 2011

Hi, Yan

(2011/09/26 17:46), Gao,Yan wrote:
> A glance to the transition. After grpPostgreSQLDB3 was assigned to act1,
> grpPostgreSQLDB1 was chosen to be processed, and it was assigned to act2
> (because it had no preference between act2 and act3). And then
> grpPostgreSQLDB2 went to act3.
Thank you for a reply.
The flow of the present placement understood it.

> So the solution might be: After grpPostgreSQLDB3, process
> grpPostgreSQLDB2 first rather than grpPostgreSQLDB1. Though the problem is:
> Basing on what policy, we could choose grpPostgreSQLDB2 to process
> earlier than grpPostgreSQLDB1? Given the processing order was decided
> before assigning them all, i.e before assigning grpPostgreSQLDB3.
Though I thought in various ways, I did not hit on the good thought.
For example, I sort the order of resources that are not yet placed again
whenever I assign one resource. Will such a correction be difficult?

Regards
Yuusuke

METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yuusuke Iida