[Pacemaker] nginx OCF script - strange syslog output

Amar Prasovic amar at linux.org.ba
Wed Oct 12 11:28:47 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I've found one nginx OCF script online and decided to use it since no
default script is provided.
Here is the script I am using:

http://pastebin.com/CCApckew

The good news is, the script is functional, I get nginx running.
The sort of a bad news is, every ten seconds I got some strange log output.

Here is the extract from my syslog:

http://pastebin.com/ybPi0VMp

I suppose the problem is somewhere with monitor operator but I cannot figure
out where.
I used this script with Debian 5 some half a year ago and I didn't have this
output. It appeared on Debian 6.0.3

Now, this is not some essential problem since logrotate is in place and the
file is not getting that big, but still it kind of makes reading the file
difficult since I have to scroll through thousands of unnecessary lines.

--
Amar Prasovic
Gaißacher Straße 17