[Pacemaker] New Pacemaker Issue Tracker

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Oct 10 23:35:09 EDT 2011

Since it's clearly not acceptable for our issue tracker to be offline for months at a time, it is time to replace the Bugzilla instance hosted by the Linux Foundation with something else.

Some candidates included the github issue tracker (no attachments) and the Red Hat bugzilla (BZ components must be 'owned' by a Red Hat employee).
However, I ended up hosting an instance of Bugzilla4 myself at:

   http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Bugs will start at 5000 to avoid clashing with older ones and /may/ enable us to import the old ones if it ever comes back up again.
I would advise people to assume this wont happen and re-create any unresolved issues.

Everything appears to be working nicely, the only untested element is email notifications.

-- Andrew