[Pacemaker] Newcomer's question - API?

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Tue Nov 1 17:34:57 EDT 2011

On 2011-11-01 21:30, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>>> I did find some Java code but we can't use it because it's GPL, and I
>>> didn't want to study it in case I accidentally copied some of it in
>>> recreating it.
>>
>> Well if you can't use anything that's under GPL, I presume anything
>> derived from cib.h is off limits to you anyway, as _that_ is under GPL.
>
> LGPL iirc

>From include/crm/cib.h:

/*
 * Copyright (C) 2004 Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net>
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
 * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
 * version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Doesn't say much about LGPL afaics.

Florian