[Pacemaker] Master/Master Setup

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Mon Nov 14 12:00:25 EST 2011

On 2011-10-22 20:33, Michael Marrotte wrote:
> I have a 2-node MySQL master/slave to master/slave setup and am looking
> to add a MySQL "health" check that can take a node out of the cluster if
> its slave is unhealthy, e.g. out of sync.  The master/slave master/slave
> config is working fine, hence writes in either node are replicated to
> the other node.  To add Pacemaker into the mix, I configure ha.cf
> <http://ha.cf> appropriately, shutdown MySQL and configure Pacemaker
> resources as follows:

hi!

i did not find the time to reply to your questions.
did you manage to configure your mysql ha cluster?

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15