[Pacemaker] Mysqlping resource for Mysql Master-Master replication

Viacheslav Biriukov v.v.biriukov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:54:33 EST 2011

Hi.
Yes it is useful in master-master replication for Mysql HA.

How do you see dependency handling in this situation? We want to start
Mysql server on both nodes. So we nee to use clone resorce, right? But in
this case we can't use nether collocation nether group or location tags.

And mysqlping resource do monitoring and with location tag do good job for
us.

--
Viacheslav Biriukov
BR