[Pacemaker] Automating Pacemaker Setup

Todd Nine todd at spidertracks.com
Thu May 26 18:47:42 EDT 2011

Hey Mate,
  I have a setup nearly working.  Would you be willing to share recipes?
I specifically am trying to get haproxy and NginX ssl termination
running in groups.  1 node runs ha proxy and the other nodes run nginx
for ssl termination.  I've set it up with chef.  It's not quite working
yet, but it's close.  Since you've managed to get this working, you may
be able to finish these off.  I have everything working except the init
start/stop hooks for pacemaker to set the Elastic IP automatically and
then run chef-client to reconfigure everything on all the other nodes.

Todd