[Pacemaker] Load Balancing & Failover with Pacemaker

Sachin Gokhale sysadmin at indicussoftware.com
Fri May 20 04:43:33 EDT 2011

Hello,

I didn't make configuration for failover as I was not sure about it. So,
please help me with that.

Load Balancing : It is required in  our scenario, as database size is
hugh & users get connected to database using application tool. So, as
records are hugh, for search or any other complex queries it takes hell
of a time, if we do load balance, it may help to improve performance of
queries & application.

Regards,

Sachin

On Fri, 20 May 2011 10:16:04 +0200
Michael Schwartzkopff <misch at clusterbau.com> wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > I have two nodes active/passive cluster created using documentation from
> > clusterlabs. Replication is working fine on my setup. I am using this
> > for Postgresql database.
> >
> > But, I am getting how I configure or test Faileover scenario & how can I
> > add load balancing feature for my Postgres database.
> >
> > Looking for your kine help.
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Sachin
>
> Test: Cause errors!
>
> Load Balancing: Why? Do you have a good reason to do so?
>
> --
> Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
> Guardinistr. 63
> 81375 M〓chen