[Pacemaker] problem with ocf:pacemaker:pingd

delube cheng delube at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:46:49 EDT 2011

crm ra list can find the pacemaker pingd resource too.
[root at CWS-centos1 ~]# crm ra list ocf pacemaker
ClusterMon      Dummy           HealthCPU       HealthSMART     Stateful
SysInfo         SystemHealth    controld        o2cb            ping
pingd
But I just can put it into cib ...

--
Sincerely