[Pacemaker] Always reload/restart a resource

Michael Liebl michael.liebl.antispam at googlemail.com
Tue May 17 01:51:29 EDT 2011

Am Freitag, den 13. Mai 2011 schrubte Michael:

> Hello List!
>
> I'm looking for a possibility to always reload or restart a resource
> independent of the action (start/stop).

Just to clarify, I am looking for something like the old heartbeat 1
behaviour.
I had for example in my haresources "syslog-ng::restart", so
syslog-ng was restarted independent of the action.

Can this be done with pacemaker?
--
    <) .--.
    )#=+  '                      Gruesse,