[Pacemaker] Location with ping resource and stickiness

Viacheslav Biriukov v.v.biriukov at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:20:49 EDT 2011

In my case: I have non symmetric-cluster (crm configure property
symmetric-cluster="false"). It's mean that all resources must  have start
location value. So I have 100 and 10 for start. But in your case: you have
the same in normal situation. That's why your resource stick to the node.

I have resolved my situation by set resource-stickiness="90" (100-10).  It
does what I want and works for me. I tried different sollushions: even
 patching ping ocf ra. But solution with 90 stickiness is the most elegant,
I think =).

P.S.
BTW don't use ping*d *resource -- it is deprecated. And I have a lot of
issues when try to use it even on a test servers.