[Pacemaker] adding third node, how to stop it trying to run monitor resources

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu May 26 14:16:52 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I am trying to add a third quorum node, however while the third node
being in standy it keeps trying and trying to start a VirtualDomain
monitor the third node cant run kvm or other resources (small Debian
Linux device)

# the output of crm_mon showing my issue
http://paste.debian.net/118081/

#my config
http://paste.debian.net/118080/

Is there a simple way to change my config to tell it to never ever try
to run anything on my third node ebony except checking quorum. (to
detect network failures and prevent other nodes from starting the kvm
guests when coming back online from a network issues)

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong