[Pacemaker] Pacemaker Cloud Policy Engine Red Hat Summit slides and Mailing List

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sun May 8 14:03:08 EDT 2011

In February we announced our intentions to work on a cloud-specific high
availability solution on this list.  The code is coming along, and we
have reached a point where we should have a mailing list dedicated to
cloud specific topics of Pacemaker.

The mailing list subscription page is:

To see how we have progressed since February, have a look at the source
in our git repo, or take a look at the Red Hat Summit 2011 slides where
our work was presented this last week
:
http://www.redhat.com/summit/2011/presentations/summit/whats_new/thursday/dake_th_1130_high_availability_in_the_cloud.pdf

If your interested in cloud high availability technology, please feel
free to participate on our mailing lists.  Your input there is
invaluable to ensuring we deliver a great project that downstream
distros and administrators can use.