[Pacemaker] disable failover

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 1 10:14:31 EST 2011

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 03:04:09AM -0800, Sven Wiedeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I was always wondering, what exactly does "maintenance-mode" do?
> > There is no description for this property in pacemaker documentation.

# crm ra info pengine
is-managed-default (boolean, [true]):
    Should the cluster start/stop resources as required

maintenance-mode (boolean, [false]):
    Should the cluster monitor resources and start/stop them as required

> According to Michael Schwartzkopffs book:
>
> "is-managed-default" = older version, deprecated
> "maintenance-mode" = this one should be used
>
> The effect should be the same with both commands.

So, unlike maintenance-mode, the old one is still going to run
monitor ops.

Thanks,

Dejan