[Pacemaker] Pacemaker EPEL 6 Availability?

Ryan Kish rpkish at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:56:08 EST 2011

When you say the base RHEL6 repo, are you referring to cluster labs or the
red hat network?

On the cluster labs site, I only see epel-4 and epel-5. When I run "yum
search pacemaker", I see cluster-glue and resource-agents, but nothing else.

If you can point me in the direction of the pacemaker RHEL6 repo? I would
very much appreciate it!

Cheers,
Ryan