[Pacemaker] stickiness weirdness please explain

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Wed Feb 23 11:19:35 EST 2011

Dear Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question.

On 23-02-11 09:42, Dan Frincu wrote:
> This is something that you should remove from the config, as I
> understand it, all resources should run together on the same node and
> migrate together to the other node.
>
>    1.
>       location cli-prefer-ip_virtual01 ip_virtual01 \
>    2.
>               rule $id="cli-prefer-rule-ip_virtual01" inf: #uname eq finley
>    3.
>       location cli-prefer-iscsi02_lun1 iscsi02_lun1 \
>    4.
>               rule $id="cli-prefer-rule-iscsi02_lun1" inf: #uname eq godfrey
>    5.
>       location cli-prefer-iscsi02_target iscsi02_target \
>    6.
>               rule $id="cli-prefer-rule-iscsi02_target" inf: #uname eq
>       finley

I am sorry, I don’t know what I should do with these 6 rules?

> This simplifies resource design and thus keeping the cib smaller, while
> achieving the same functional goal.
>
> Output of ptest -LsVVV and some logs in a pastebin might help.

I changed my configuration according to your comments and the standby
and reboot of both nodes seems to works fine now! Thank you!

http://debian.pastebin.com/LuUGkRLd < configuration and ptest output

However I still have the problem that I cant seem to move the resources
between nodes with the crm resource move command.

Would you be willing to take a look at the pastebin config and ptest
output and maybe tell how to move the resources?

With kind regards,

Jelle de Jong