[Pacemaker] pacemaker in RHEL6

Uwe Grawert grawert at b1-systems.de
Sun Feb 20 12:24:27 EST 2011

Am 20.02.11 18:16, schrieb Vadym Chepkov:

> On Feb 20, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Uwe Grawert wrote:
>
>> Am 20.02.11 17:59, schrieb Vadym Chepkov:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Could somebody tell, please, what "channel" pacemaker is part of in RHEL6?
>>> It is included on the installation DVD, but when you do "yum search pacemaker"  only pacemaker-cts and pacemaker-doc are found.
>>> Same search results on rhn.redhat.com
>>> http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker
>>
>> The channel is called rhel-x86_64-server-ha-6 for 64 Bit Systems. You
>> can see with rhn-channel -l if you are subscribed.
>>

> Thank you,
> Do you happen to know how get it available? These are only channels I see :

You can use "rhn-channel -a rhel-x86_64-server-ha-6" or you can do it
via RHN website. If you are allowed to is depending on the role of the
account you used to register the system with. rhn-channel will tell you
if you're not entitled to do this. If so, somebody with admin rights has
to do it via RHN website.