[Pacemaker] Adding a timeout to an existing primitive

Uwe Ritzschke uwe.ritzschke.2 at cms.hu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 18 11:43:02 EST 2011

This will change the global timeouts. If you just want to change the
settings for one resource, type "crm configure edit" to edit your
configuration directly (and even without xml :-). Search your resource
and add the appropriate intervals- like this:

primitive PostgreSQL [...] \
     op start interval="0" timeout="120" \
     op stop interval="0" timeout="120"

cheers