[Pacemaker] rsc_colocation version problem?

Stephan-Frank Henry Frank.Henry at gmx.net
Thu Feb 10 12:02:15 EST 2011

Hello again,

on quick question.
In many examples I see rsc_colocation variants with keys 'rsc', 'with-rsc' and 'with-rsc-role'.

Yet when I use them it get smacked by crm_verify:
cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : Element rsc_colocation does not carry attribute to
cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : Element rsc_colocation does not carry attribute from
cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : No declaration for attribute res of element rsc_colocation
cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : No declaration for attribute with-res of element rsc_colocation
cib.xml:102: element rsc_colocation: validity error : No declaration for attribute with-rsc-role of element rsc_colocation
crm_verify[11976]: 2011/02/10_17:19:31 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass DTD/schema validation

I was unable to google any usable information on possible changes.
I have removed any possible conflicting keys in the <cib> root.

Is there some kind of version-missmatch?
I am using:
Debian Lenny amd64
corosync 1.2.1-1~bpo50+1
libheartbeat2 1:3.0.3-2~bpo50+1
pacemaker 1.0.9.1+hg15626-1~bpo50+1

I just resynced apt and there are no updates atm.

thanks again

Frank

P.S.: Can anyone point me to the schema for the cib.xml?
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar