[Pacemaker] pacemaker won't start mysql in the second node

Liang.Ma at asc-csa.gc.ca Liang.Ma at asc-csa.gc.ca
Wed Feb 2 12:38:53 EST 2011

Thanks Michael, but the uid and permissions seem the same on both nodes.

Liang Ma
Contractuel | Consultant | SED Systems Inc.
Ground Systems Analyst
Agence spatiale canadienne | Canadian Space Agency
6767, Route de l'Aéroport, Longueuil (St-Hubert), QC, Canada, J3Y 8Y9
Tél/Tel : (450) 926-5099 | Téléc/Fax: (450) 926-5083
Courriel/E-mail : [liang.ma at space.gc.ca]
Site web/Web site : [www.space.gc.ca ]