[Pacemaker] Multiple OCFS2 filesystems / clusters on one node

Thomas Broda thomas at broda.org
Fri Feb 25 12:57:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a three-node cluster with multiple DRBD devices
and multiple OCFS2 filesystems. That is:

Node A with drbd0 and drbd1
Node B with drbd0
Node C with drbd1

DRBD should run as master on all nodes.

How do I need to set up the DLM and O2CB resources within the
Pacemaker configuration?

Is it sufficient to have just one DLM resource amd just one O2CB
resource cloned three times or do I need to have seperate DLMs and
O2CBs cloned two times (DLM-1 and O2CB-1 running on Node A and Node B
and DLM-2 and O2CB-2 running on Node A and Node C)

--
Thomas