[Pacemaker] Missing Commands from Configure Level

Jason Huselton jason.huselton at W3MediaGroup.com
Thu Feb 24 09:29:40 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm taking a crash course on pacemaker, so please brand me with newb tag and let me know how I can better assist with posts.

My issue is I'm running pacemaker with openais.  When I go to the "configure" level and choose help, I don't seem to have the same options available as on our production environment.  Most notably missing is node.  I'm assuming this is a version specific item, but I wanted to make sure.  I also checked that EXPERT is selected from the CRM options.  Any assistance or suggestions would be most helpful.

Below are a list of all commands I have available.

Available commands:

        load             import the CIB from a file
        primitive        define a resource
        help             show help
        show             display CIB objects
        ptest            show cluster actions if changes were committed
        erase            erase the CIB
        upgrade          upgrade the CIB to version 1.0
        group            define a group
        verify           verify the CIB before commit
        exit             exit program
        location         a location preference
        template         edit and import a configuration from a template
        save             save the CIB to a file
        clone            define a clone
        end              go back one level
        colocation       colocate resources
        edit             edit CIB objects
        refresh          refresh from CIB
        ms               define a master-slave resource
        enter            enter the interactive configuration mode
        commit           commit the changes to the CIB
        property         set a cluster property
        order            order resources
        delete           delete CIB objects

Thanks,
Jason

[cid:image001.png at 01CBD3FC.FB0CCAD0]

Jason Huselton
Network Administrator
Direct: (832) 532-7220
Mobile: (281) 725-2490

[cid:image002.png at 01CBD3FC.FB0CCAD0]<http://www.facebook.com/earthsports>[cid:image003.png at 01CBD3FC.FB0CCAD0]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jhuselton>[cid:image004.png at 01CBD3FC.FB0CCAD0]<http://www.youtube.com/user/earthsportstv>[cid:image005.png at 01CBD3FC.FB0CCAD0]<http://twitter.com/earthsports>