[Pacemaker] Reserve Internet channel

ruslan usifov ruslan.usifov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:43:33 EST 2011

I have two internet providers, with preferred one of them(main provider),
and want when main provider if down, then second provider is up, and
internet will steel work. I see for myself this like:

define 2 primitive throw  "ocf:pacemaker:pingd", also define two
"ocf:heartbeat:Route" with default route setting. But i misunderstand how
configure, that only one route will active at a time, and "main provider"
route replace reserve "second provider" route when "main provider" is up?