[Pacemaker] Linux Cluster Management Console 1.1.0 crm configure show problem

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 06:09:43 EST 2011

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:21 AM, Brian Hand <handbrianc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello

> I am not sure if this is the right forum or not however I will give it a
> go.  If this isn't the right place, please point me in the right direction

it's one of the right places.

> However, at the moment I am struggling with the crm configure show
> functionality in the LCMC.  To reproduce I click on a node, say my c1
> node, and then click on the right hand side crm configure show.  I see
> in the black console area that the command is executed.   However, since
> the configuration is quite large it looks like the less command ( or
> some kind of pager ) is blocking the flow of all the configuration
> information.  This results in a timeout (you have to wait quite a bit)
> in the LCMC and it generates the java stack trace at the bottom of this
> email.  It is an ugly stack trace to be sure...

yes, you are right, it's the pager. Will be fixed.

I actually put this "crm configure show" button there for development
purposes and wanted to remove it, but since people use it, I just left it
there.

Now I started to think that it could be made editable with apply button
and maybe some other buttons and it would be to crm shell, what gvim
is to vim. :)

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc