[Pacemaker] How can a node join another cluster safely?

Mars gu gukaicorosync at 163.com
Mon Dec 26 07:17:11 EST 2011

Hi All,
    I have two clusters,cluster_A   and  cluster_B.
    A node named node_b was in cluster_B before.

    And now I want to move the node_b to Cluster_A. Then I changed the configfile(corosync.conf) of node_b into the configfile of Cluster_A's node.
    when I restart corosync. node_a joined cluster_A Successfully, but I noticed that the cib.xml in cluster_A  changed just like Cluster_B's. Then the resources I defined in cluster_A gone.
    How can the node_b join cluster_a safely?
    I find that when i execute this cli before the service started, Cluster_A's configfle will not be chaneged.

cibadmin --modify  --crm_xml '<cib admin_epoch="0">'