[Pacemaker] IP Power 9258HP with external/ippower9258

Pavlos Parissis pavlos.parissis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 10:31:38 EDT 2010

On 30 October 2010 16:03, Pavlos Parissis <pavlos.parissis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if the fencing agent ippower9258 works with IP Power
> 9258HP PDU?
> The readme file of the fencing agent mentions the following
>
>  Especially "IP Power 9258 HP" uses a different http command interface
>
> Doesn't that mean that it wont with 9258 HP?
> The fact that Aviosys has different type of ip9258 makes a bit
> confusing on what someone should buy.
>
> Any ideas?

I was too fast to send out the above mail.
Reading http://www.aviosys.com/downloads/manuals/power/9258hp_en.pdf
and http://www.aviosys.com/downloads/manuals/power/9258st_en.pdf
gave me the answer. The external/ippower9258 doesn't work with 9258 HP
due to different http command interface, as it is mentioned in the
readme file of the agent.

Sorry the noise
Pavlos