[Pacemaker] problem about move node from one cluster to another cluster

Dan Frincu dfrincu at streamwide.ro
Wed Oct 13 07:37:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

Yes, it sometime needs to be killed manually because the process hangs
and the restart operation never seems to end. Yet another reason to upgrade.

All,

Question: given the fact that this type of software usually gets
installed on a platform once and then usually goes into service for many
years, on servers where downtime should be kept to a minimum (gee,
that's why you use a cluster :)), how does this fit the release schedule?

I mean, there are plenty of users out there with question related to
Heartbeat 2, openais-0.8.0, and so on and so forth, some environments
cannot be changed lightly, others, not at all, so what is the response
to "this feature doesn't work on that version of software?", upgrade? If
so, at what interval (keeping in mind that you probably want the stable
packages on your system)?

I'm asking this because when I started working with openais, the latest
version available was 0.8.0 on some SUSE repos that aren't available
anymore.

Regards,

Dan

--