[Pacemaker] pacemaker version

Pavlos Parissis pavlos.parissis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:10:44 EDT 2010

On 7 October 2010 08:33, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Gianluca Cecchi
> <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Shravan Mishra <shravan.mishra at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> That is what I heard too, that's the reason for this question.
> >>

> > On June, inside a complex thread regarding "colocation -inf", Andrew
> > reported the link and also several clarifications after some questions
> > of mine...
> >
> > See in particular:
> > http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2010-June/006606.html
> > http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2010-June/006610.html
> > http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2010-June/006620.html
> >
> > I think they are still valid...
>
> Absolutely.  These will all be valid until 1.2 comes out (and then
> they'll apply to 1.3 instead :-)

I am a bit confused about the meaning of pacemaker-1.0,1.1 and 1.2
schema, mentioned here
http://theclusterguy.clusterlabs.org/post/441442543/new-pacemaker-release-series

Let's I have installed 1.1 how do I know if I use pacemaker-1.o or 1.2 schema?
Sorry if it sounds stupid but I simple don't understand it

Cheers,
Pavlos