[Pacemaker] Add a color scheme to the editor used in crm shell

Dan Frincu dfrincu at streamwide.ro
Mon Oct 25 10:43:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

As a person who spends quite a lot of time in the crm shell I have seen
that there is a colorscheme option that can be applied when issuing crm
configure show. I'm interested if there's a way to have a colorscheme
within the editor that is used by crm. It's usually vim, I've noticed
that I could add my .vimrc and when using the crm configure edit, the
shortcuts and everything else worked, except for the colorscheme.

Does anyone know how to add a colorscheme to the crm editor (vim for
example) that can also do syntax highlighting while inside the crm
configure edit?

Regards,

Dan

--