[Pacemaker] ocf:heartbeat:mysql RA update

Dan Frincu dfrincu at streamwide.ro
Sat Oct 16 13:50:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've had some issues with the ocf:heartbeat:mysql RA, mainly because
things that normally shouldn't have happened, did happen, such as
someone deleted the database the RA was monitoring, or started MySQL
with a different PID, like I said, things that should happen, but did,
so therefore I created a workaround for those specific cases, and added
email notifications to the RA. Not sure how many people will run into
the same issues but thought I'd share my work, maybe it'll be useful to
someone.

Attached is a diff between my changes and the default RA that comes with
resource-agents-1.0.3-2.el5.x86_64.rpm.

Regards,

Dan

--