[Pacemaker] clone resource will stop if half node in cluster offline

jiaju liu liujiaju86 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Nov 25 19:32:44 EST 2010

I have already found is quorum, however, I read many document say if I have only one nodes I should change no-quorum-policy to ignore because there is no quorum? cluser still have half nodes,quorum is stopped?
besides this when no-quorum-policy=ignore some resource such as filesystem works strange, the disk could not  mount umount for more than 3 times