[Pacemaker] drbd-xen and fencing

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:18:09 EST 2010

On Nov 15, 2010, at 2:08 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> Don't use init.d/drbd, use the ocf script that comes with the drbd packages

Well, that doesn't help with live migration, unfortunately.

This is quote from /etc/xen/scripts/block-drbd

# This script will not load the DRBD kernel module for you, nor will
# it attach, detach, connect, or disconnect your resource. The init
# script distributed with DRBD will do that for you. Make sure it is
# started before attempting to start a DRBD-backed domU.