[Pacemaker] [RPM] ldirectord on clusterlabs.org (epel5)

Thomas Guthmann tguthmann at iseek.com.au
Sun Nov 21 20:45:56 EST 2010

Hey guys,

I am using ldirectord and pacemaker from the clusterlabs epel5 repo.
However the latest ldirectord 1.0.3 can't be installed on a el5 (centos5
in my case). Yum whinges about the following :

   ERROR with rpm_check_debug vs depsolve:
   heartbeat-ldirectord conflicts with ldirectord-1.0.3-2.6.el5.i386
   Complete!

Looking at the spec file, I think Conflicts: should be removed. Because
it provides a package that actually conflict with itself, deadloop, full
stop :) Can someone repackage resource-agents to fix ldirectord ?

$ cat resource-agents.spec
%package -n ldirectord
License:        GPL v2 or later
Resources
Group:          Productivity/Clustering/HA
Requires:       %{SSLeay} perl-libwww-perl ipvsadm
Provides:   heartbeat-ldirectord
Obsoletes:  heartbeat-ldirectord
Conflicts:  heartbeat-ldirectord <--------- TO REMOVE
Requires:   perl-MailTools

I apologize if I sent this email to the wrong email-list but to be
honest all these cluster stuff are so entangled that it's hard to know
who's who and where :)

Cheers,
Thomas