[Pacemaker] start filesystem like this is right?

jiaju liu liujiaju86 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Nov 12 01:37:56 EST 2010

start resource steps
step(1)
crm configure primitive vol_mpath0 ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem meta target-role=stopped params device=/dev/mapper/mpath0 directory=/mnt/mapper/mpath0 fstype='lustre' op start timeout=300s  op stop timeout=120s op monitor timeout=120s interval=60s op notify timeout=60s
step(2)
crm resource reprobe

step(3)
crm configure location vol_mpath0_location_manage datavol_mpath0 rule -inf: not_defined pingd_manage or pingd_manage lte 0

crm configure location vol_mpath0_location_data datavol_mpath0 rule -inf: not_defined pingd_data or pingd_data lte 0

step(4)
crm resource start vol_mpath0

delete resource steps

step(1)
crm resource stop vol_mpath0

step(2)
crm resource cleanup vol_mpath0

step(3)
crm configure delete vol_mpath0

above is my steps? is it right? I repeat these steps for several times. at begin it works well. after 5 or 6 times the reosurce could not start .I use crm resource start vol_mpath0 again no use.

my pacemaker package are
    pacemaker-1.0.8-6.1.el5
    pacemaker-libs-devel-1.0.8-6.1.el5
    pacemaker-libs-1.0.8-6.1.el5