[Pacemaker] problems with shutdown order of master/slave resources

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Mon Nov 1 03:50:47 EDT 2010

> I'd build it as a parallel package, f.e. glib224, with includes in
> /usr/include/glib-2.24 and .so symlinks in /usr/lib/glib-2.24. Thus
> you'll have everything in directories (separate from a "main" glib2
> package) which you should manually supply to pacemaker during build, and
> all other packages are unaffected because they are linked with older
> glib which is installed in parallel.
I know, but I'm still not very happy about using development branch :(
but if it won't be other choice, I'll certainly do it this way...

> Of course you may hit some problems which solely depend on how much glib
> headers are relocatable.

> And you use 2.6.35 on EL5.
> I wouldn't say this is too conservative. ;)
yes, but this is exception only for one system and it's for stability reasons..
DLM/lockfs/OCFS, clvmd and few other things I need are pretty unusable
with older kernels, 2.6.35 behaves much better here..

Ing. Nikola CIPRICH
LinuxBox.cz, s.r.o.
28. rijna 168, 709 01 Ostrava

tel.:   +420 596 603 142