[Pacemaker] Debian lenny upgrade issue

Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff michael at schwartzkopff.org
Tue Jun 29 17:15:24 EDT 2010

Am Dienstag, den 29.06.2010, 15:07 -0600 schrieb Dan Urist:
> I went ahead and tried installing the newest debian lenny packages
> along with testing dependencies, but that doesn't work:
>
> > root at dweb2 $ ls -l /usr/lib/heartbeat/mgmtd
> > ls: cannot access /usr/lib/heartbeat/mgmtd: No such file or directory
> > root at dweb2 $ apt-get install pacemaker-mgmt
> > Reading package lists... Done
> > Building dependency tree
> > Reading state information... Done
> > Package pacemaker-mgmt is not available, but is referred to by another
> > package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been
> > obsoleted, or is only available from another source
> > E: Package pacemaker-mgmt has no installation candidate
>
> Does anybody know the status of the debian lenny packages? I've tried
> emailing Martin Loschwitz directly and not gotten a response.

I think Martin is quite busy. For sure I know that he dod not have the
time to package the GUI packages for now. At the moment there is only
one source for the GUI packages for lenny that work together with
madkiss' packages:

www.multinet.de/ha

I did not have the tienm ot make a repository, but you can download the
packages and install then with dpkg. Additionally I missed the
dependency from cluster-glue.

Greetings,

Michael.