[Pacemaker] question re. upgrading Lenny

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Tue Jun 8 20:37:09 EDT 2010

Perhaps someone can offer a suggestion here.

I'm currently running heartbeat2 on a 2-node Debian Lenny cluster.  I
just finished reading the Debian Lenny pacemaker install instructions at

Those seem to be start-from-scratch instructions.  Can anyone offer any
suggestions re. :
1. migrating (what to remove, migrating CIB entries, etc.)
2. corosync vs. heartbeat

Thanks very much,

Miles Fidelman