[Pacemaker] Active/passive cluster with Apache and drbd on rhel 5

pierre.casenove at almerys.com pierre.casenove at almerys.com
Thu Jul 1 05:38:46 EDT 2010

Indeed:
rpm -ql drbd
/usr/share/doc/drbd-8.3.6
/usr/share/doc/drbd-8.3.6/COPYING
/usr/share/doc/drbd-8.3.6/ChangeLog
/usr/share/doc/drbd-8.3.6/README

Now, I have a problem, I don't see the kernel module in any of the
packages...
When I run modprobe drbd on the server I've configured with drbd and xen,
I get:
FATAL: Module drbd not found.

Do I need to get the kmod from linbit and install the rpm with rpm
command? Or do I have to build the kmod from sources?

Thanks,

Pierre