[Pacemaker] Adding a ressource

pierre.casenove at almerys.com pierre.casenove at almerys.com
Fri Jul 16 05:52:42 EDT 2010

Hello all,
I'm running an active/passive cluster with apache running on it.
I've declared 2 IPs and the apache process as ressources. I've declared a
colocation between these IP and apache, and an order so that apache is
brung up after the IPs.

As my system is in production now, I can't really play around with it!
I'm wondering how I can add a third IP to the cluster and modify the
colocation and order directives?

To create the ressource, it's ok:
crm configure primitive ClusterIP_3 ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params
ip=172.17.1.3 cidr_netmask=32 op monitor interval=30s

But I don't know how to modify the existing colocation and order
directives.
If you could also point me to a complete crm commands guide, it would be
perfect.

Pierre