[Pacemaker] crm configure update and properties

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 21:53:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am not sure if it's a bug or not, but certainly not a pleasant feature.
At first I configured cluster with property stonith-enabled="false", because I didn't have a stontih device handy.
Then, after I got an APC PDU, I created a separate configuration:

# cat pdu.crm

property stonith-enabled="true" stonith-timeout="30s"
primitive pdu stonith:external/rackpdu \
        params pduip="10.6.6.6" community="666" hostlist="AUTO" \
        op start timeout="60s" \
        meta target-role="Started"

and loaded it (or so I thought) with

# crm configure load update pdu.crm

To my surprise this has removed any other properties my cluster has had :(
Is it expected behavior?

pacemaker-1.0.9.1

Thank you,
Vadym Chepkov