[Pacemaker] Heartbeat GUI Client Compiling

Ruiyuan Jiang Ruiyuan_Jiang at liz.com
Fri Jan 22 11:45:39 EST 2010

This time the compilation passed after I installed these two packages. When I ran the command "hb_gui", I got a message "Memory fault". It is the same message as I downloaded the precompiled GUI for RHEL from opensuse web site. When I ran the command, the X window flash once and then quit without core dump, etc. except the message on the prompt "Memory fault". Any clues? Thanks in advance.

Ruiyuan