[Pacemaker] cLVM and openSuSE

Sander van Vugt mail at sandervanvugt.nl
Wed Jan 20 08:17:58 EST 2010

I'm using it in Pacemaker, with clone resources for dlm and clvm and
individual resources for each of the logical volumes and it works
perfectly. Some cluster related stuff in my environment worked on cLVM
only, such as pvcreate on multipath devices (might be my ignorance
thoug ;-)

In some environments you just need to be sure that no other server is
currently touching your storage, like EVMS did in the old days.

HTH,
Sander